Immigration Consultants Group Canada Inc

327-2030 Marine Drive , North Vancouver BC, V7P 1V7 Canada

+1( 604) 782-2824

Inquire Now

Business Phone

+1( 604) 782-2824

Contact time

Mon-Sat: 9.00-18.00

Mail Us

Canada’s population is approximately 36.5 million, with roughly 80 percent concentrated in cities and towns. The population density ratio is one of the lowest in the world at 3.9 persons per square kilometre.

As of 2017, these are Canada’s largest cities:

  • Toronto (6.2 million)
  • Montreal (4.1 million)
  • Vancouver (2.5 million)
  • Calgary (1.4 million)

Canada is a multicultural and diverse country. The majority of Canadians are of European ancestry, primarily descendants of the early French and British colonists, as well as later immigrants from eastern and southern Europe.

However, as patterns of immigration have shifted over the years so has the ethnic mix. The second half of the 20th century saw a great influx of people from Asia, the Caribbean and Africa. In the 2011 census, there were more than 260 different ethnic origins reported across Canada. Canada also has a diverse aboriginal population, which consists of First Nations, Inuit and Métis peoples.

Many religions are practiced in Canada, while over 20 percent of Canadians claim no religious affiliation. Considering above facts Canada gives a platform of opportunity to learn diversity and knowledge to International students, where it can shape their future certainty.  We facilitate international students by guiding them to select the appropriate program where it will craft the future opportunity around the globe.

The best streams to apply for Study Permits

The study permit is a document we issue that allows foreign nationals to study at designated learning institutions (DLI) in Canada. Most foreign nationals need a study permit to study in Canada. We can facilitate you for Primary& secondary schools, Post Secondary school ( Bachelors, PG, MBA & PhD)

Work in Canada after you graduate


To get a post-graduation work permit, you must:

  • be 18 or older when you apply
  • have continuously studied full-time in Canada in a study program at least eight months long
  • have a document from your school (transcript, official letter, certificate, etc.) that confirms you completed and passed all your program requirements
  • have graduated from a:
    • public post-secondary school, such as a college, trade/technical school or university, or CEGEP in Quebec or
    • private post-secondary school that operates under the same rules as public schools (currently applies only to certain private post-secondary institutions in Quebec) or
    • private secondary or post-secondary school (in Quebec) that offers qualifying programs of 900 hours or longer, leading to a diplôme d’études professionnelles (DEP) or an attestation de spécialisation professionnelle (ASP) or
    • Canadian private school that can legally award degrees under provincial law (for example, Bachelors, Masters or Doctorate degree) but only if you are enrolled in a study program leading to a degree as authorized by the province
  • apply for a work permit within 90 days of when it was confirmed that you completed your program and
  • have a valid study permit when you apply for the work permit.

Primary and secondary schools

Schools that teach students up to the grade 12 level are known as primary and secondary schools. Primary usually means grades 1-8 and secondary usually means grades 9-12.

All primary and secondary schools in Canada can enroll international students.

There are special rules for minor children studying in Canada.

Post-secondary schools

Post-secondary schools are:

  • Colleges
  • Universities
  • Private career colleges and
  • Vocational and technical schools.

Each post-secondary school has its own set of rules on how to apply, including the level of English or French you need to be accepted.


You aren’t eligible to apply for a PGWP if you:

  • studied in a program that was less than eight months long
  • studied for more than eight months but not continuously (for example, you took a semester off)
  • took part in a Canadian Commonwealth Scholarship Program funded by Global Affairs Canada (GAC)
  • took part in a Government of Canada Awards Program funded by GAC
  • had funding from GAC
  • took part in the Equal Opportunity Scholarship, Canada-Chile
  • took part in the Canada-China Scholars Exchanges Program
  • took part in the Organization of American States Fellowships Program
  • completed the majority of a study program by distance learning (online courses, e-learning or correspondence)
  • already had a post-graduation work permit following any other program of study